How to write the perfect CV
Is your CV getting you every interview you apply for? If not - find out how you can be shortlisted for interviews again and again.
This can be true EVEN if yours has been written by professional CV writers.
How do we know? We have filmed best-selling career authors and owners of leading CV writing services, revealing the secrets to a job winning CV.
To make it even easier for you - the DVD includes free downloadable CV templates, cover letter templates, and a list of powerful words and phrases proven to get your CV shortlisted. We also provide free CV appraisal.
Bonus includes 30 days online access to ALL these titles
What do you get?
✔ 175 CV Secrets DVD
✔ Free CV appraisal by an expert
✔ Downloadable CV Templates
✔ Cover Letter Templates
✔ Words & phrases that win
✔ Audiobook CD for car or iPod
✔ 3 Month Money Back Guarantee!
- How Cover Letters Can Make or Break Your CV
- How to avoid the most common CV mistake
- Chronological versus a Functional CV
- What to put in Profile Summaries
- The Hobbies & Interests Disasters
- Dealing with Gaps in your CV
- How to Make your CV stand out
- How Recruiters Spot Liars
- The Purpose of a CV
- How to Fill Out Application Forms
- What Layout?
- Which Formats?
- Problems of Email and Posting
- How many pages?
- Words that get results
- What Research is Vital
- How to Highlight Achievements
- Crazy Mistakes People Make on a CV
- How to Keep your CV updated
- How to Tailor your CV
- Using Online CV's
- Social Networking Problems
- Are Photos a Good Idea?
- Which Fonts & Sizes?
- Career Stages and their Challenges
- Feel proud of your CV
- Get your CV to the top of the pile
- Make it easy to read
- Impress every reader
- Use words & phrases that catch the eye
- Stand out from the crowd
- Tailor your CV for each vacancy
- Create an easy system for follow ups
- Be ready for telephone screening
- Learn what NOT to include
About the DVD set & its creator
Would you like advice on your CV from best selling authors and owners of the leading CV writing companies in the UK?
Would you like your CV to impress everyone who reads it?
My name is Stephen Conway. Thanks for visiting the site.
I spent 15 years as a recruiter for some of the world’s leading brands including Gillette, Colgate Palmolive, Kellogg’s, Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, Microsoft, AT & T, Cable & Wireless, Disney, and Nokia.
During my time in the business, I collated the feedback from thousands of interviewers and asked the same two questions every time about CV's that they read: What CV's impressed you most? and What CV's did you reject?I have made it my job to find the leading experts in the business to be interviewed on film and share their inside knowledge as to what works and what does NOT.
They explode many myths that you may have heard as to what interviewers want to see in a CV. This DVD is a compilation of the very BEST of their collected wisdom. If you had to hire these guys on a private basis, it would cost you a fortune, and yet you get them all on this DVD & CD.
The DVD comes with a fee audiobook for you to listen on your iPod or in the car. It also comes with downloadable templates to make it easy for you to get it right.
It is an easy and fun way to get a fantastic job winning CV.
Good luck, and please email me with your successes.